Thursday 11 December 2008

First time blogging

i guess i should first say who i am !!
My name is Debbie and i own www.debbiesnappies.co.uk
where i make cloth nappies, bibs and cloth san pro (washable sanitary products)
I have 5 children, 3 boys and 2 girls..
i live in the north east (UK)
i have recently moved my business from in the home to a workspace!
Reason for this is i needed to clear some room in my house so that i can stock more variety of fabrics, to give my customers more choice.
I have been busy adding new products and have stocked some more flannel fabric for the AIO cloth pads.. as well as stocked bamboo terry nappies, the fabric is known for its absorbancy and softness, as well as its anti bacterial properties, great for helping with nappy rashes.. which as we know all children get at some point in time..
so if you use cloth on your child or yourself come visit us at www.debbiesnappies.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment