Friday 19 December 2008

6 days till christmas!

wow i think christmas is creeping up too fast..
i still have a few presents for my kids to get, and in between all that i am working to get as many orders as i can out for mondays post.. i know that the last posting day is saturday.. but i dont think i can get all finished for then.. so will post some more on monday.. i am going to go to my work space at night while the kids are asleep, obviously they are being minded lol, not leaving them on their own..
will do as much as i can from now till monday.. so far i am managing approximately 3/4 a day!
Hopefully the kids will behave when i take them with me during the day.. they are usually good and if we bring colouring books and pens with us they will keep busy and let me get on with things.. gets them out of the house for a bit too lol..
Got a birthday party for my son straight after christmas too.. cant wait till january when all settles down again lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment